Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Always very helpful
He is the most understanding and straight to the point doctor I've ever had. Most assuredly I highly recommend him.

October 11th, 2015
Terrible patient service
If you want answers and a good doctor GO ELSEWHERE! Unless of course you just need a routine exam but even then the service is questionable. I went in because I had a problem I needed diagnosed. Turns out after several expensive tests we discovered the problem. The doctor was very rude and basically treated me like a problem and told me "I can't help you, go see another doctor." Then after getting an email from Quest diagnostics stating I had lab results come in, I discovered they did a Pap smear and billed for it without my knowledge. They never even notified me that I had that done or even called to give me results. Not really sure how legal that is. Nursing staff is rude and doctor is even worse. Had to put one star because you can't put 0. Making appointments is easy but I now understand why.

October 2nd, 2014
Very horrible experience. He has the worst bedside manners ever. It's enough to get bad treatment and feel humiliated, even worse when you pretty much naked with a paper robe on. When he saw that I was getting upset, he told me he was going to give me a minute. I used that minute to get dressed up and run out of there. Never again. I know there are some people that ill not agree with me, and say that he is one of the best Doctor. He might be good but, I could not see past the lack of bedside manners. On the other hand the staff was ok

May 14th, 2013
RN
Love him.

September 12th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I have been his patient for many years, DR Arabitg is a very caring doctor I wouldn't change him for no other dr. I pray that god keep blessing him and keep giving him good health so he could continue giving us female the service to keep us healthy. Thank you Dr.

May 15th, 2012
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Arabitg doe not have any bedside manners, he does not read the chart prior to speaking with the patient. After examining me, he stated he could tell I did not have any babies, however the chart clearly stated I had given birth 4 times. He also will discuss medical issues with other doctors without having a release on file. I do not recommend

August 12th, 2011
Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of my abdominal hysterectomy. My life has never been the same. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

January 6th, 2009
Can We Clone Dr. Arabitg?
At the age of 50, and having as many doctors over the years and as many office visits I think Dr. Arabitg is still #1. Dr. Arabitg delivered two of my five children and he delivered my first grandchild. He has always had a wonderful staff, and he is a great doctor that truly cares about his patients. Needless to say, I love Dr. Arabitg, his wife, Marlene, and his staff... Simply, they are the best.