A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Caine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Caine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Caine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Paulding Caine MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winston P. Caine practice?
- Dr. Winston Caine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winston Caine practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.