A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Clark, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Clark has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Winston C. Clark practice?
Dr. Winston Clark practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Neurological Surgeons and Southaven Surgeons.