Dr. Winston Gandy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winston Gandy?

October 19th, 2017

Save my life

Dr, gandy. found out about my heart and I have been wonderful since 2006, He is a very very good and caring Doctor.

February 11th, 2016

Disappointed by front staff and office

My appointment time was messed up. I arrived for my appointment only to be told it wasn't in the system even thou I scheduled it over the phone with their receptionist. I had to wait 2 hours until I was told that I needed a referral from my primary physician before I see the cardiologist. I had given my insurance information over the phone 10 days in advance when I scheduled my appointment and they served me the news I had to have a referral after the appointment was already late. So I had to leave after waiting for two hours for nothing.

December 14th, 2015

Same experience with out of network lab

I totally agree with the previous reviewer. The same thing happened to me last year when Dr. Gandy's office sent bloodwork to an out-of-network lab. The bill was an absurd amount of money. So this year, when I went for an annual visit, I specifically requested that the bloodwork go to an in-network lab. I requested that of Dr. Gandy as well as the lab tech. So guess where they sent it? To the same out-of-network lab as before! I contacted the office manager who said he would handle it, which has not happened. I am now facing an overdue bill from the lab. Calls to the office manager are to no avail. Dr. Gandy may be a competent physician, but his office staff is definitely NOT!

October 29th, 2015

IN-Network doctor, OUT of Network Lab work

An IN-Network doctor is SUPPOSED to send your lab work to IN-network lab facilities... It is expected, and it's part of their job, to manage this. Gandy's staff has been very delinquent in spotting this issue, and calling me back to fix it... consequently, I have a lab company trying to collect hundreds of dollars from me because of this, and the Dr's staff never returns my calls and ignores me. ... so go ahead, waist your time and money, with a Dr. office that is NOT on top of their game... (months later this is still not resolved, Office manager just ignores your complaints)

September 2nd, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Gandy since the early 2000's. Dr. Gandy has a great bedside manner, he is not an alarmist, but on top of things. Great response when I call his office. I have lupus and he understands this issue and how it relates to the heart very well.

July 20th, 2015

Dr. Gandy is a outstanding physician. He listens to what u have to say & your concerns. Very Compassionate & Caring. Not on is he very competent but his staff is very competent also. The times I've had to see him it was a pleasant experience. I'd highly recommend him to anyone needing the services of a Competent & Caring Cardiologist.

January 1st, 2014

the worse experience i have had with a technical proceedure. doctor should go back to school

March 6th, 2013

Patient since 1997

July 21st, 2011

LONG TIME PATIENT

Wait time is too long. Easy sometimes to get appointment. Think he has too many patients for one doctor.

January 6th, 2011

great doctor

Dr. Gandy is a true professional and very competent. He has a good patient doctor aproach easy to talk with and he listens. He cares about you him and his staff. I recommend him highly

October 18th, 2010

Dr. Gandy is extremely professional and competent. He is easy to understand and converse with. I recommend him highly.

May 12th, 2017