A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Gaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Gaum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaum graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Gaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Elliot Gaum MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Winston E. Gaum practice?
- Dr. Winston Gaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Gaum practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Pediatric Specialists.