A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Gaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Gaum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaum graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Gaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Suny Health Science Psych Unit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans