Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Highly Recommend Dr. Griner! show details Highly Recommend Dr. Griner!
May 14th, 2015

Dr. Griner is an excellent and very caring doctor that takes the time to listen to your concerns. I am so grateful to have had him assist me through some very frustrating illness. I am doing so much better and would highly recommend him.

Apr 14th, 2015

His state Street office close now has shabby office in south Nashville. bad write up by Channel five and My law firm represent me on disability knew him and said to stay away. This isn't slandering him facts speak for themselve.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Apr 4th, 2015

Dr. Griner is an amazing and very caring doctor. He was extremely responsive. Dr. Griner spent a lot of time with me trying to find out more about my health issue. His follow up was very detailed. Very appreciated. Would Highly Recommend!!

Awesome DR! show details Awesome DR!
by Jack on Mar 26th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever seen, he is a good man who actually cares about his patients. I'm very thankful to have found him.

dr. griner show details dr. griner
by terry jones on Mar 23rd, 2015

dr griner is a great guy very nice very clean and cares

Mar 12th, 2015

Highly recommend if your willing to work on your heath needs in a therapeutic partnership, this is your doctor. willingness to give the shirt off his back for his back for effort driven individuals.

by Heather on Mar 10th, 2015

I've been going to Dr Griner. I love being his patient. He has helped me get my life back. In less than a month, my whole life has been changed. I'm back in church. I am a better mother, spouse, daughter, and friend because of Dr Griner. I don't understand why anyone would have anything bad to say about him.

Patient for over a year! show details Patient for over a year!
Mar 9th, 2015

Patient for over a year always helpful and very knowledgable about opioid dependence... Would definitely recommend new patients....

Feb 18th, 2015

Dr Griner and his staff give highly personalized and attentive care and service on practically every aspect of meeting my needs and communicating with me and my family regarding how and why and what i need to do to restore my health and maintain it.

Stay Away! show details Stay Away!
by Cheryl on Jul 19th, 2014

I waited 3 and 1/2 hours to see him (with a scheduled apt). The paperwork was hard to fill out - barely readable and sloppy. His receptionist had the personality of a rock! The restroom was dirty (had urine on the seat, and wet toilet tissue on the floor). When I finally saw Dr. Griner he was flirty, which I did not appreciate at all. I felt very uncomfortable w/ him! He does not review your paperwork - he wrote me a script for medication-- which I put down that I was allergic too. I didn't realize it until I l left his office. It was a big waste of time and money and I had to live with the pain until I could get into to see another dr. This dr. is inept and his manners are terrible - stay away, PLEASE!

Great Doctor!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!
Aug 28th, 2011

I would definately recommend Dr. Griner. I have seen him for years and he is great with patients young and old.

Amazing physician. Very happy. show details Amazing physician. Very happy.
Aug 26th, 2011

I really felt he had an excellent presence and extremely helpful. He took time to listen to my concerns and cared about my issues. I would highly recommend him to family/friends.

Quack Dr... show details Quack Dr...
Mar 2nd, 2011

he falls asleep tring to write out your prescription,and be ready to stay there all day long,,and women beware he is a big horn dog.....

be ready to wait my first appointment i waited 4 hours to see thedr. show details be ready to wait my first appointment i waited 4 hours to see thedr.
Apr 12th, 2010

dr griner seemed like a very intelligent doctor but other than that it was rough could never reach a receptionist to make appointments and i went in once for a scheduled appointment and the office was closed.seemed very unreliable and completly unprofessional do not reccomend.....ps bring a book long wait