Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Feb 18th, 2015

Dr Griner and his staff give highly personalized and attentive care and service on practically every aspect of meeting my needs and communicating with me and my family regarding how and why and what i need to do to restore my health and maintain it.

Stay Away! show details Stay Away!
by Cheryl on Jul 19th, 2014

I waited 3 and 1/2 hours to see him (with a scheduled apt). The paperwork was hard to fill out - barely readable and sloppy. His receptionist had the personality of a rock! The restroom was dirty (had urine on the seat, and wet toilet tissue on the floor). When I finally saw Dr. Griner he was flirty, which I did not appreciate at all. I felt very uncomfortable w/ him! He does not review your paperwork - he wrote me a script for medication-- which I put down that I was allergic too. I didn't realize it until I l left his office. It was a big waste of time and money and I had to live with the pain until I could get into to see another dr. This dr. is inept and his manners are terrible - stay away, PLEASE!

Great Doctor!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!
Aug 28th, 2011

I would definately recommend Dr. Griner. I have seen him for years and he is great with patients young and old.

Amazing physician. Very happy. show details Amazing physician. Very happy.
Aug 26th, 2011

I really felt he had an excellent presence and extremely helpful. He took time to listen to my concerns and cared about my issues. I would highly recommend him to family/friends.

Quack Dr... show details Quack Dr...
Mar 2nd, 2011

he falls asleep tring to write out your prescription,and be ready to stay there all day long,,and women beware he is a big horn dog.....

be ready to wait my first appointment i waited 4 hours to see thedr. show details be ready to wait my first appointment i waited 4 hours to see thedr.
Apr 12th, 2010

dr griner seemed like a very intelligent doctor but other than that it was rough could never reach a receptionist to make appointments and i went in once for a scheduled appointment and the office was closed.seemed very unreliable and completly unprofessional do not reccomend.....ps bring a book long wait