Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Stay Away!  |  show details
by Cheryl on Jul 19th, 2014

I waited 3 and 1/2 hours to see him (with a scheduled apt). The paperwork was hard to fill out - barely readable and sloppy. His receptionist had the personality of a rock! The restroom was dirty (had urine on the seat, and wet toilet tissue on the floor). When I finally saw Dr. Griner he was flirty, which I did not appreciate at all. I felt very uncomfortable w/ him! He does not review your paperwork - he wrote me a script for medication-- which I put down that I was allergic too. I didn't realize it until I l left his office. It was a big waste of time and money and I had to live with the pain until I could get into to see another dr. This dr. is inept and his manners are terrible - stay away, PLEASE!

|  Great Doctor!!!!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

I would definately recommend Dr. Griner. I have seen him for years and he is great with patients young and old.

|  Amazing physician. Very happy.  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

I really felt he had an excellent presence and extremely helpful. He took time to listen to my concerns and cared about my issues. I would highly recommend him to family/friends.

|  Quack Dr...  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

he falls asleep tring to write out your prescription,and be ready to stay there all day long,,and women beware he is a big horn dog.....

|  be ready to wait my first appointment i waited 4 hours to see thedr.  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

dr griner seemed like a very intelligent doctor but other than that it was rough could never reach a receptionist to make appointments and i went in once for a scheduled appointment and the office was closed.seemed very unreliable and completly unprofessional do not reccomend.....ps bring a book long wait