A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Jones, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jones has 15 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston G Jones FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Winston G. Jones practice?
- Dr. Winston Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Winston Jones practices Urology near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Ketchikan, AK.
See Mount Vernon Urologists.