A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Winston Kipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Winston Kipp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Winston Kipp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kipp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Winston Winston Kipp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H Winston W. Kipp practice?
- Dr. H Winston Kipp has 1 office location.
Dr. H Winston Kipp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Surgeons.