A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Winston Kipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Winston Kipp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipp
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Winston Kipp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kipp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Winston Winston Kipp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H Winston W. Kipp practice?
- Dr. H Winston Kipp has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Winston Kipp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Surgeons.