Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Winston Mina
Dr. Winston Mina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mina is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital and San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Winston Mina has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Winston Mina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. James Mccallum
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Joann Stewart
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Gavin Jackson
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
La Jolla, CA 0 mi10