A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Moy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Moy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Moy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Chan-Iu Moy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Winston C. Moy practice?
- Dr. Winston Moy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winston Moy practices Dermatology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Lakes, NJ.
See Denville Dermatologists.