A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Nara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Nara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Nara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nara graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Nara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston R Nara MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Winston R. Nara practice?
- Dr. Winston Nara has 9 office locations.
Dr. Winston Nara practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Greenwood Internists, Greenwood Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenwood Pulmonologists.