A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Ortiz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Ramon Ortiz MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Winston R. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Winston Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Ortiz practices Neurology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Neurologists.