A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Jeshuran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Jeshuran is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Jeshuran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeshuran graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Jeshuran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl Vinson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Jeshuran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Winston Jeshuran practice?
- Dr. Winston Jeshuran has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Jeshuran practices Anesthesiology near Dublin, GA.
See Dublin Anesthesiologists.