A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Samuels is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Samuels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samuels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- St Joseph Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Lloyd Samuels MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winston L. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Winston Samuels has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Samuels practices Family Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Primary Care Doctors.