A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston San Agustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston San Agustin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. San Agustin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. San Agustin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston San Agustin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Winston San Agustin practice?
- Dr. Winston San Agustin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winston San Agustin practices Neurological Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Surgeons.