A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston San Agustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston San Agustin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. San Agustin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. San Agustin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. San Agustin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 52 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Winston San Agustin practice?
Dr. Winston San Agustin practices Neurological Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Monterey Park Neurological Surgeons.