A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Tom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Tom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tom has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston C Tom MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Winston C. Tom practice?
- Dr. Winston Tom has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Tom practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.