Dr. Winston Umali MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Jersey City, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2013
Return calls immediately, accommodating to accept us even without appointment.

November 18th, 2012
A very good Doctor and his staff are very pleasant too.Would highly recommend.

August 12th, 2012
Very approachable ,caring and on point with mandatory treatments
My family has been to doctor Umalli's office for the last nine years. His on point with their immunizations and on call incase of an emergency. I would highly recommend him.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Umali is one of the best
My baby loves to go see Dr. Umali!! He does not just treat them like an in and out patient he takes the time to speak to them and make them feel at ease and comfortable while being checked up.

May 30th, 2012
Excellent patient care
Very caring and competent. Handles children very well. Staff very pleasant. Overall experience is great with Dr. Umali!

November 20th, 2011
Great Doctor!
We love this doctor as he tries to reach out and address every health issue about our child. He is very approachable and well focused with our needs and spends ample time during visits. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.

May 25th, 2011
Professional and Caring
The entire staff is AMAZING! Everyone is so professional and caring. When I have any questions or concerns Dr. Umali will always have time to answer any questions. Treats my children with such care. Always takes my walk-ins and thats a major plus !!!

May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Umali is great
Dr. Umali used to be my pediatrician and now I bring my children here. He answers all of my questions at every visit and my children love him. My oldest used to be terrified of doctors, but he has grown to enjoy his visits. His staff is full of sweet and helpful young ladies. I highly recommend him.

April 30th, 2011
I trust him with my kids
As a new mother I had lots of questions and concerns regarding my child's health. Not only did he answer them thoroughly, he also empowered me with educational resources and understanding. Last time my baby was sick I was a wreck. We were able to show up and be seen within 15 minutes. I could tell Dr. Umali was busy but he still spent time to explain his diagnosis and treatment. It was both a convenience and a relief to have him care for my kid. Any physician can look into symptoms and prescribe medicine. Dr. Umali will also make you feel at ease about your child's condition. I trust him with my baby's health and encourage others to do the same.

April 26th, 2011
The Greatest Doctor Ever Highly Recommended
Dr Umali was recommended to me by a close friend of my family who was a nurse. She brought her children to him and spoke very highly of him, staff and the facility. Dr. Umali has taken great care of my young son Jordan. I can call anytime to get an appointment and his door is always open to his patients. My son simply adores Dr. Umali and I would recommend him to any mother or father who wants the best for their child's health. If you go to the office you see all the children coming out laughing and smiling with the exception of those who received shots but they received lollypops LOL! He's a great doctor!!!!!

April 23rd, 2011
i highly recommend him
Dr.Umali had been my kids doctor from the very beginning. He is very caring and explains things to me and my kids before doing the procedure. I can call him in the last minute and the staff will try to find time for my kids, knowing that i also have a very tight schedule. One time he even stayed to wait for us when we were running late for the appointment. I can count on him to call the pharmacy for my kids' medications and follow up to see if they are doing okey.I recommended him to my friends and some of them i found out are already their kids'pediatrician.

January 21st, 2011
Would Not Recommend
Dr. Umali appears to be a very caring physician. However, we arrived to a closed office during our first scheduled appointment and learned that he was out of town. Then on a follow up visit with our newborn he provided us information regarding vitamin supplements that was in direct contradiction to the American Association of Pediatrics recommendations and scientifically unsound as well. Finally, he became extremely defensive when questioned about a routine medical procedure and provided us with completely misleading information as to the effects of the procedures. Perhaps others have had different experiences, but I would absolutely not recommend him to my friends or family.