A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Vaughan, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Vaughan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Canute Vaughan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Winston C. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Winston Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Vaughan practices Otolaryngology near Atherton, CA.
See Atherton Otolaryngologists.