Learn more about Dr. Winston Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Vaughan, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Vaughan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Canute Vaughan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Winston C. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Winston Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Vaughan practices Otolaryngology near Atherton, CA.
See Atherton Otolaryngologists.