A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winston Webster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Webster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Scott Webster MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Winston S. Webster practice?
- Dr. Winston Webster has 8 office locations.
Dr. Winston Webster practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Garland, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.