A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
- Mercy Med Ctr Of Mt Shasta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Samuel Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winston S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Winston Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winston Williams practices Family Medicine near Weed, CA.
See Weed Family Physicians.