A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winthrop Churchill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Winthrop Churchill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchill graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Churchill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winthrop H Churchill MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Winthrop H. Churchill practice?
- Dr. Winthrop Churchill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Winthrop Churchill practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Hematologists.