Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Winton Briggs
Dr. Winton Briggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Briggs is affiliated with Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus, Maine Medical Center and New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland. He speaks English.
Dr. Winton Briggs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Winton Briggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.
Dr. Mark Napier
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portland, ME 0 mi13
Dr. Patricia Lerwick
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Portland, ME 0.01 mi35
Dr. Victoria Ashton
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Portland, ME 0.01 mi34