Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Winton King
Dr. Winton King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stone Mountain, GA, with another office in Decatur, GA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. King is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Dekalb Medical Center and DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale. Dr. King has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Winton King has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Winton King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stone Mountain, GA.
Dr. Cinnamon Bradley
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Stone Mountain, GA 2.84 mi18
Dr. Janetta Kelly
Pediatrics, Pain Management
Stone Mountain, GA 2.84 mi30
Dr. Phoebe Thorpe
Stone Mountain, GA 2.85 mi20