Learn more about Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingkanisorn
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingkanisorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingkanisorn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ingkanisorn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiphada Patricia Ingkanisorn MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wiphada P. Ingkanisorn practice?
- Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Des Plaines Internists and Des Plaines Cardiologists.