Learn more about Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingkanisorn
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ingkanisorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingkanisorn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ingkanisorn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiphada Patricia Ingkanisorn MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wiphada P. Ingkanisorn practice?
- Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wiphada Ingkanisorn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Des Plaines Internists and Des Plaines Cardiologists.