A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wiqar Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wiqar Sheikh, Family Medicine- Geriatric Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiqar Sheikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Northwest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiqar U Sheikh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wiqar U. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Wiqar Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Wiqar Sheikh practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Margate, FL.
See Margate Family Physicians.