Dr. Wiqar Sheikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wiqar Sheikh?

One word: "Excellent"!

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Found him online by chance and I feel it was like winning Lotto! Dr. Sheikh is a Family Physician with an actual Specialization in Geriatrics and Psychiatry He is also teaches at Duke & Nova Universities etc Office is Brand new, modern and with friendly staff. He does need to pay a little attention to the wait time but he is worth waiting evry minute!

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Excellent Doctor, Warm staff, very nicely built modern office!

UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I called the office today to find out details as to why I am being billed through a collection agency, When I never received a bill to my address or an explanation as to why I am being billed through a collector when I presented my insurance . I recently paid a 25 dollars to satisfy a collection for a co-pay they say was not paid this is not accurate because I always paid the co-payment prior to seeing the Doctor, I paid It without consulting them Doctor in order to have it removed from my credit report. I was put on hold today by their office personnel for 16 minutes and when I called back the staff denied ever taking my call and got very indignant before hanging up on me as I was giving her a return number to contact me when they were not busy. I was sent directly to voicemail after several attempts of calling back. I am unfairly being forced to pay a bill that they cannot nor willing to explain why. This is a disgrace to the medical team there to take advantage and disrespect patients that question their billing process. I will complain to consumer protection about this AWFUL medical office. I do not recommend anyone to use this medical team DO NOT Allow them to rip you and the insurance companies off.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Really appreciate Dr. Sheikh. Shows concern and is patient with his patients.

Great Doctor/ Great Staff

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

I recently had a new appointment with Dr. Sheikh. If ound the office staff very friendly and helpful. Dr Sheikh was attentive, discussed my concerns with me, and treated me with care a a person, not just a patient. I have found a physician for myself and would not hesitate to recommend him ot others.

Office Manager

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Dr. Sheikh is one of the best doctor in North Lauderdale, he is kind, easy to talk to and he actually listen to the patients with genuine concern. I have no problem recommending anyone to go and see him. I know for sure that the older patients really love him. Keep up the good work Dr. Sheikh

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Horrible experience, very rude staff. The manager called me a lair. Do not go to this office, avoid nightmares. Besides the doctor is just an ok doctor. There are many other good doctors to be treated really bad by the staff

Posted on June 16th, 2017