Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hines was professional all the way, particularly during the exam. I have seen at least 3 other dermatologists in the Mt.Vernon/Anacortes area and Dr. Hines was the most caring and gentle of them all. He did a thorough exam and took time to explain all

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a serious condition that needed immediate attention. Dr. Hines had me come in that day (within an hour of my panic call!) and addressed my situation immediately. No words can express the relief I felt following my visit and subsequent recovery.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hines was terrific! He actually scheduled my appointment and even checked me in when I arrived at the office too! He was very professional and friendly and communicative. I have been a nurse for over 20 yrs so I know great service when I see it!

May 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hines showed his genuine care & thoroughness in my 1st appt. I haven't felt that from many docs. I like his less is more approach. My opinions may differ from his approach on some things, however I feel he's a good match overall 4 what I'm looking 4.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hines was excellent and I would recommend him !

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wirts and his nurse were attentive, listened and sought solutions to my concerns. I was also impressed with their friendliness, helpfulness and genuine concern for my health.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Andy is a fantastic provider. I highly recommend him.

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Andy is very thorough, trustworthy,genuine and ethical. I highly recommend him to all I know who need a dermatologist in town.

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was looking for someone to care for my aging father without being unnecessarily aggressive in the treatment model. And I found the right person. He was caring, compassionate and practical leaving both myself and my father with a sense of well being.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hines and his staff were very professional and helpful with our appointment I would recommend him to others any time thank you!

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My expierence was really good ,the Doctor got right working on my concerns and I felt like they really care and I would return which is my indorsement .

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My appointments with Doctor Hines have been: un-rushed, informative, and thorough, enabling me to make good choices about my skin care. His office is warm and welcoming, his staff friendly and competent. If you're looking for a dermatologist, go see him!

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very appreciative of his concern for my health on a matter that has been neglected for months , maybe years. My sincere Thanks to Andy.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Willard J on Dec 24th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Hines was exceptional. He is comfortable to meet with and careful to keep you informed about what's going on. He is understanding and non-judgmental. It's easy to feel that he has your best interest in mind. He's very knowledgeable, demonstrated by his many degrees with honors and scholarly papers. It's important, since he says abreast of the latest research and practices. Yet, he talked in understandable ways to me. Once treated, he likes to have the patient followed up by phone or with an email. He even sent an email with additional suggestions after leaving the office, in order to ensure that the instructions for the treatment were clear. A subsequent visit was equally excellent. He is concerned about your health and offered to do an inspection for skin cancers as part of the visit. I felt very grateful to be treated by Dr. Hines and would recommend for any of your dermatology needs.

My opinion of Dr. Wirt Hines III's medical service delivery show details My opinion of Dr. Wirt Hines III's medical service delivery
Oct 9th, 2013

I was impressed with this physician's competence, attention to detail, and quality of interactions with me. His obvious concern for my welfare was impressive and I would most certainly return to him for medical service if it were needed.