Dr. Wirt Neale Is this you?

4.8

Awesome

Posted on October 11th, 2016

My daughter loves him, He makes her feel welcomed especially the staff there.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Now retired, Dr. Neale saved my daughter's life. He was the most amazing pediatrician i could have ever imagined for my child!

Dr Neale is the best!

Posted on September 26th, 2014

My children are all adults now, however, they were patients of Dr Neale throughout their childhoods into young adulthood. They loved him!! He was so kind to them and very compassionate, but also no nonsense when they were sick. My daughter was in the hospital when she was an infant, and he demanded the staff at the hospital take good care of her, and they did. He was a very special guide for me as a mom and had my back all thru the years. I can't imagine bringing my kids to anyone else. He is the best, hands down!

Amazing Pediatrician

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Neale was my pediatrician when my family lived in NC. My sister had to be younger than 5 and I was younger than 7. We still remember Dr. Neale and how great he was. He was always humming! He left such an impression, we both can visually remember details of his office. It's been 13-15years, but Dr. Neale, you are awesome. Our mother still talks about how much comfort you provided by showing how much you care!

Horrible doctor, good practice.

Posted on March 12th, 2013

What a dissapointment of doctor (Dr. Neale). Had no interaction with me or my son, explained nothing to us as he was checking my children. Made me feel like I was one extra chair in the room. And left the room because he didn't like me asking why my 5 months old baby was crying. Terrible, terrible experience.

Best Pediatrician in the field

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr Neale was my children's pediatrician from 1982 until 2006. We had experience with out of the ordinary illnesses and issues, and he was always spot on in diagnosis. My kids absolutely LOVED him. He was kind and compassionate all the time. His sense of humor is great too, but when the kids were sick, he was aggressive in treatment and care. I have great memories of our hundreds of visits. Thank you Dr Neale!

The Best!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Dr. Neale and all of the staff + Dr's at Dilworth Pediatrics are top notch. Dr. Neale is the pediatrician for all three of our children and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Thanks's Dr. Neale for getting us through everything!

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr Neale is a wonderful, caring pediatrician that gives a very thorough exam! I would recommend him to all of my friends!

THE BEST IN TOWN

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Dr. Neale is an EXCELLENT pediatrician. He was referred to me when I had my first child in 1986. He has been such a help to me down through the years with all four of my children. Dr. Neale is caring and professional.

Excellent Physician

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Neale's from birth. He would still be her doctor had we not moved so far away from his office. He is a wonderful man. I miss his services dearly. His staff was equally as good.

Posted on October 17th, 2016