A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wisam Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wisam Khoury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Khoury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wisam Joseph Khoury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wisam J. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Wisam Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Wisam Khoury practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.