A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wisam Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wisam Khoury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Khoury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wisam Joseph Khoury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wisam J. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Wisam Khoury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wisam Khoury practices Family Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Tarzana Primary Care Doctors.