A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wisam Zakko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wisam Zakko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wisam Zakko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakko graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Zakko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wisam Fuad Zakko MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wisam F. Zakko practice?
- Dr. Wisam Zakko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wisam Zakko practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Gastroenterologists.