Dr. Wisam Zakko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wisam Zakko?

August 17th, 2017

Wait, wait, wait - no information

Over a month to get initial consultation. Over an hour wait past appointment time for consultation even after arriving 30 min for paperwork. Over a month to schedule routine colonoscopy. 4 hour wait at hospital before procedure began. All without any information as what is going on or unprompted 'sorry'.

July 2nd, 2017

Routine and Emergency

Awesome caring Doctor whether you have an emergency in the hospital or routine check up.

June 20th, 2017

he's a great Doctor and very smart and very pleasant manners ....

July 28th, 2016

He always call me to discuss t

June 10th, 2016

Very professional genuinely concerned about my case

January 30th, 2015

first colonoscopy

I was referred to Dr. Zakko by my friend. This was my first routine colonoscopy and I was nervous. When I went for my first visit I explained that I cannot drink a lot all at one time so Dr. Zakko gave me a "prep" that would work for me. He listened to my concerns. I cannot tell you how easy this colonoscopy was from the prep (since I was on a 3 day low fiber diet) I actually called the after hour doctor because the prep was "nothing like the horror stories I have heard" and I thought I was doing something wrong. The on call doctor returned my call in 5 minutes and assured me I was doing it correctly. The actual procedure was a "breeze" and it turned out I had 3 polyps...Also Dr. Zakko's office was very helpful and returned my calls whenever I had an issue and was also pleasant. I highly recommend this doctor especially for someone that has never had a colonoscopy

January 23rd, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Zakko for about ten years. I have always found him to be a devoted medical practitioner who cares about his patients, spends time with them, and provides leadership to his staff, who are unfailingly responsive and courteous.

July 15th, 2014

patient

dr zakko is wonderful, patient and listens and takes time with me. I trust him. he has performed many procedures on me and there was no pain or suffering at all. I have referred him many times. he has called to check on me and is not aggressive in his diagnosis or treatment.

December 2nd, 2013

Very happy with Dr Zakko

I am very comfortable with Dr. Zakko. He spent time with me, answered all of my questions and has a great bedside manner. He even called me on a Sunday evening to give me the results of my endoscopy. I would highly recommend Dr. Zakko.

September 27th, 2013

not again

If you have a weight issue don't waste your time. The nurse who took me to the exam room was blatant about her distaste for me and the doctor seemed to think my issues were at first due to a poor diet but then due to a changing diet. When he finally consented to a QUICK physical exam he also didn't seem to believe I was actually in pain. He ordered a test which came back negative and 3 months later I still have flare ups but I am going to another doctor. I considered complaining but you can tell there is a overall feeling of apathy in that office they redid the waiting area and they actually hid the reception desk and it is now away from the patients when I saw that I knew I was in trouble!

March 21st, 2013

Impossible to make an appointment

This office and Doctor Zakko was a referral by my medical provider. After 2 days of trying to reach the person in charge of new patients, 4 phone calls, and voice mails, I finally gave up. If this is how the staff treats patients, I'm not at all interested in becoming a patient of this doctor. I called my provider for another referral and was immediately set up with an appointment with another doctor in a different practice. It is quite obvious that the person handling Dr. Zakko's new patients is not at all interested.

February 20th, 2012

outpatient

Dr. Zakko, referral from my primary to see him for endoscopy and colonoscopy. He was excellent and kept me informed by phone calls to update me on all the procedures and findings. He is very professional and complete with his service..I highly recommend him!! Excellent bed-side manner and shows his patient they matter.!