A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wisly Augustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wisly Augustin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Augustin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wisly DR Augustin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wisly D. Augustin practice?
- Dr. Wisly Augustin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wisly Augustin practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.