A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wisly Augustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wisly Augustin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Augustin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Augustin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wisly D. Augustin practice?
Dr. Wisly Augustin practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.