A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wissam Bleibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Bleibel, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Bleibel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleibel graduated from Kursk State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bleibel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Ahmad Bleibel MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Wissam A. Bleibel practice?
- Dr. Wissam Bleibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Wissam Bleibel practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Internists, Owensboro Gastroenterologists, and Owensboro Hepatologists.