A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wissam Hoyek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Hoyek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoyek
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoyek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Hoyek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyek graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Hoyek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Hoyek MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wissam Hoyek practice?
- Dr. Wissam Hoyek has 1 office location.
Dr. Wissam Hoyek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.