Learn more about Dr. Wissam Hoyek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Hoyek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Hoyek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyek graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Hoyek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoyek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wissam D. Hoyek practice?
Dr. Wissam Hoyek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.