A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wissam Hoyek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Hoyek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoyek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Hoyek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyek graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Hoyek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Hoyek MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wissam Hoyek practice?
- Dr. Wissam Hoyek has 1 office location.
Dr. Wissam Hoyek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.