Learn more about Dr. Wissam Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Jaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaber
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Jaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jaber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Buchanan County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Ahmad Jaber MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wissam A. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Wissam Jaber has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wissam Jaber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Independence, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA and Waverly, IA.
See Independence Internists and Independence Cardiologists.