A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wissam Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Jaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Jaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jaber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Buchanan County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Ahmad Jaber MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wissam A. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Wissam Jaber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wissam Jaber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Independence, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA and Atlanta, GA.
See Independence Internists and Independence Cardiologists.