A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wissam Khalife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Khalife is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Khalife, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalife graduated from Med Sch Peres, Antonins, Beirut Lebanon Lebanese Univ Fac.
Dr. Khalife has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Ibrahim Khalife MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wissam I. Khalife practice?
- Dr. Wissam Khalife has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wissam Khalife practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Cardiologists.