A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wissam Khalife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Khalife is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalife
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalife Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Khalife, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalife graduated from Med Sch Peres, Antonins, Beirut Lebanon Lebanese Univ Fac.
Dr. Khalife has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Ibrahim Khalife MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wissam I. Khalife practice?
- Dr. Wissam Khalife has 1 office location.
Dr. Wissam Khalife practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near League City, TX.
See League City Internists and League City Cardiologists.