A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wissam Khoory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Khoory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Khoory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoory graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khoory has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam Joseph Khoory MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wissam J. Khoory practice?
- Dr. Wissam Khoory has 1 office location.
Dr. Wissam Khoory practices Internal Medicine near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Internists.