Learn more about Dr. Wissam Shaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wissam Shaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaya
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Shaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wissam Shaya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaya graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wissam M Shaya MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wissam M. Shaya practice?
- Dr. Wissam Shaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wissam Shaya practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.