Overall Review

February 26th, 2015
he said a prayer over the surgery that was cool and kind I liked that . he took the time to explain what is going to happen

September 26th, 2013
God blesses this man's hands
Dr. Moore saved my husbands life, through Gods hands. He is the most Amazing Doctor I could have ever had for my husband. My husband had a condition called IHSS. He gave us all our choices, but assured us he could do this surgery. After praying with us, we knew we had made the correct choice in him as a doctor. Your hands are blessed, and I wanted to thank you for saving my husband.

September 10th, 2012
Your heart is in great hands!
Dr. Moore saved my life. He repaired a damaged ascending aorta and replaced the aortic valve as well. He was careful and thorough and very caring. I only rated him "good" on bedside manner - not because he wasn't caring, because he IS - but he seems to be almost shy when making a visit post-op. But never fear - not only does Dr. Moore care about his patients, but he and his staff PRAY about each one of the patients, especially before surgery. It is the most comforting feeling I have ever had going in to surgery - and I've had a few. Dr. Moore's skill is at such a high level that he teaches beginning doctors the newest, latest techniques. He is skilled in minimally invasive valve replacement and will do that if warranted on a patient. The newest technique may not be the best one for the individual, and he bases his surgery on each person. I cannot imagine having anyone else work on my heart. It functions well now, because of his expertise. He's the first surgeon I've ever met who doesn't think HE is God, and acknowledges the God who gave him his skills. Obviously, I can't say anything bad about Dr. Moore. Everyone I know who has been his patient OR has worked with him agrees with me - so, if you need a thoracic surgeon, call Dr. Moore at Leesburg-Ocala Heart Institute. You'll be glad you did. (no, I don't received any compensation for this review - I just think he is wonderful!)

June 25th, 2011
He performed a very delicate surgrey on me with very successful results, he made me a new person
Dr. Moore is the best surgeon any person who needs heart surgrey can trust, and know the results will be amazing! He done my 2nd open heart surgrey on my first bypasses, which is a very risky surgrey, and now I feel like I have been given a new life. I had been told over, and over again that there was nothing that could be done, but the Lord and Dr. Moore proved them wrong. I am doing things I never though I would do again in my life, even down to changing the linen on my bed! I could not of ask for better care and concern about my recovery! He is a Godly man who will all ways have a special place in my strong, solid heart! Thank you Dr. Moore

April 26th, 2011
Very satisfied with results of a difficulat mitral valve repair surgery.

July 12th, 2010
Spent longer parking the car than spent with Dr. Moore
After being recommended for a surgical evaluation to Dr. Moore by my cardiologist, I was horribly disappointed by the 4 minute office visit I had with him. His lack of caring and beside manner were awful in any surgeon, much less a man who deals with life and death conditions.

June 15th, 2010
He gave me a whole new life!
I give Dr. Moore the highest of ratings. He co-developed a new procedure and used it to repair my badly leaking mitral valve, rather than replace it. It is now 5 years later and I live a full life with no restrictions and I am on no medications!!