3.0

Mar 24th, 2015

I didn't find him to be very ethical as he is charging my insurance $20,000 for the use of his building which is owned by he and his wife.

Highly recommend - treated me like family. show details Highly recommend - treated me like family.
by TLCrutchfield on Nov 25th, 2014

Very impressed! I was very apprehensive about having injections in my spine. Everyone treated me with gentleness and let me know that's it's ok to be scared and the nurse was right by my side. It's so refreshing to have a doctor that shared his time with me and had my best interest at heart. The next morning they even called to check on me! The best part was that I didn't feel a thing! The office was like visiting an extended family member and you rarely see that attribute. I Highly recommend Dr. Reid for your pain management.

notafan show details notafan
Aug 8th, 2014

I have had 4 lower lumbar surgeries in the past 20 yrs, laminectomies, discectomies, and have been through all the processes of pain mgmt. I told this moron about all the problems I had with past injections, well he told me the injections he uses is a different type, so I tried it. I walked in the office and had to have a wheelchair to leave the office after the injection. I couldn't walk for three days, had a rash so bad I literally ripped my skin open by tring to scratch the itch, called the office, they said take benydryl, I'm allergic to benydryl I said, then they said take Claritin. Then I asked for some pain meds to get me through. He said No. So he scheduled me for another "treatment". I said "ABSOLUTLY NOT", and they charge my insurance for a "missed visit". So please whatever you do find another Dr. who will listen instead of doing what he wants. I have found another Dr. who is AWSOME.

great DR show details great DR
by Damon Dembkoski on Jul 22nd, 2013

I've known him for many years and would highly recommend his services

Nov 30th, 2010

you are a very good doctor god bless

patient show details patient