A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Witold Jurewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Witold Jurewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jurewicz
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Jurewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Witold Jurewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurewicz graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jurewicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Witold Roch Jurewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Witold R. Jurewicz practice?
- Dr. Witold Jurewicz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Witold Jurewicz practices Family Medicine near White Oak, PA.