A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Witold Jurewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Witold Jurewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jurewicz
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jurewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Witold Jurewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurewicz graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jurewicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Witold Roch Jurewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Witold R. Jurewicz practice?
- Dr. Witold Jurewicz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Witold Jurewicz practices Family Medicine near White Oak, PA.