A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Witoon Krailas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Witoon Krailas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krailas graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Krailas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Witoon S Krailas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Witoon S. Krailas practice?
- Dr. Witoon Krailas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Witoon Krailas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.