A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Witoon Krailas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Witoon Krailas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krailas graduated from Chiang Mai University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krailas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krailas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Witoon S. Krailas practice?
Dr. Witoon Krailas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.