A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wiyatta Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiyatta B Freeman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wiyatta B. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Wiyatta Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wiyatta Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.