Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist,

by Ariel Doolan on Aug 15th, 2016

This is my third Pregnancy with Dr Freeman she is well knowledged and there is not much of a wait. She is the only doctor I trust during my pregnancies I live 1 hour from her office now and i insist she needs to be my obgyn. Dr freeman is very kind and caring and takes in consideration all the personal wants in the pregnancy and the care she gives includes your needs. She is very patient and takes her times during the appointments as well.

best obgyn ever!!!!!!!!! show details best obgyn ever!!!!!!!!!
by abigail salinas on Jul 6th, 2016

as a first time mother, I was worried about what kind of dr I would have. and I'm glad I chose her. she is very smart and fun! makes it worth it! i would defiantly come back! she explained everything very clear and answered all questions. i feel blessed. thank you MacArthur Obygn!!! best clinic ever!!!!!!!!!!

by Temi on Jun 16th, 2016

Dr freeman is amazing. I switched doctors halfwayhalfway through my pregnancy due to a change in my insurance. Granted I loved my original ob and I was convinced that my experience won't be as great with a new doctor and boy was I wrong. Dr freeman is world class. She is relatable and professional. Being a 1st time mom, I was very comfortable with her. My labor experience was great. I would def deliver with her again.

Love Dr. Freeman show details Love Dr. Freeman
by Aziza Hoque on May 15th, 2016

I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second child. Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. She is so friendly and she explains all my medical condition so clearly to me. I love all the stuff too. They are so caring and makes me feel very comfortable. Scheduling appointments is very easy too. They always give me a time of my convenience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman to family and friends.

Great Dr. and awesome clinic show details Great Dr. and awesome clinic
by Patricia A. on Mar 21st, 2016

I love the staff, they are always welcoming and friendly. Dr. Freeman is the best she always answers any concerns that I might have, I feel comfortable when I am at the clinic. The wait time is super short I would recommended to anybody.

Very good Doctor show details Very good Doctor
by Deepthi Muralidhara Naga on Mar 11th, 2016

Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. This is my first pregnancy and she has been very supportive and answers to all my questions and concerns. The wait time during visits is usually less. She is very friendly and makes me feel comfortable. Once she was in a hurry to go to the hospital for surgery but she made a point to call me back and answer any pending questions during the visit. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

Dr. Wiyatta Freeman Review show details Dr. Wiyatta Freeman Review
by Swetha Reddi on Mar 10th, 2016

I've first visited Dr. Freeman for irregular periods. She correctly diagnosed it as PCOS and prescribed medication. My periods became fairly regular since then. She is very friendly, speaks pretty fast and gives general answers if you ask a question (not a detailed ones). I choose her to be my OB/GYN for my pregnancy since she is very reliable and trusted one.

Feb 12th, 2016

Condescending at times does not understand my concerns, is very short do not feel compassionate with her at all, sorry to say

Wiyatta Freeman show details Wiyatta Freeman
by patrice watson on Feb 4th, 2016

Dr.Freeman is so Amazing, this is my first pregnancy and she has made every step of the way easy.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Samantha Andrade on Jan 28th, 2016

Dr Freeman has delivered my 2 year old and now soon to be daughter. I have never had a doctor quite like her. She is an amazing person. She listens to your concerns and does everything in her power to ease the fear of anything happening. I honestly wish I would had found her 11 years ago when I had my first son. Not to mention the nurse staff and the front desk they are all amazing at this clinic.

Best Doc EVER! :) show details Best Doc EVER! :)
by Cherie Countryman on Dec 15th, 2015

Dr. Freeman has delivered two of my babies and will soon deliver my third. I have recently had insurance changes and moved 30 miles away from her office, but I refuse to see any other Doctor! Dr. Freeman makes me laugh when I am nervous or upset about whatever my medical circumstance is at the time. She always brings a smile to my face! Regular visits are great and my deliveries were FUN! A wonderful experience! Not only does she entertain my silly questions and give me reassurance, I also trust that she knows what's best for me and my babies. I bring both of my daughter's back to see her because she is an excellent role model for them to see in action. She is their real life "Doc McStuffins" and they both aspire to be doctors someday.

Nov 24th, 2015

the best doctor ever....almost died when i had my baby and she worked sooo hard to stop that from happening....God bless her

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Lisa Rodriguez on Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Freeman is a great doctor. She delivered my son through an emergency C-Section and will now be delivering my daughter as well. I am never hesitant to ask her questions because she's the type of doctor that makes you feel very comfortable talking to her. For me it was like talking to a close friend. I fully trust her with both of my babies care and mine as well. A decision I will never regret.

Dr. Freeman show details Dr. Freeman
by Brittany Tylka on Oct 20th, 2015

Dr. Freeman is an amazing Dr. She is very knowledgeable. She is very attentive and very nice. The office is clean and organized. Her staff has been helpful and attentive as well. I would recommend Dr. freeman to anyone looking for and outgoing on point Dr.

Wonderful Clinic show details Wonderful Clinic
by Amanda Chism on Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr.Freeman's office was so pleasant to come into, the staff was exceptional especially Carmen at the front desk. Dr.Freeman is always willing to listen and is so knowledgeable, helping us understand every step of the way.

Best Ob EVER!! show details Best Ob EVER!!
by Monique Thompson on Sep 14th, 2015

I am currently 26 wks pregnant and seeing Dr Freeman for my 2nd pregnancy. Considering the circumstances surrounding me being pregnant again after I had a procedure done that should have made me was permanently sterile, I returned to Dr Freeman for this pregnancy. It was the best choice ever. She is very helpful and supportive and always available when we need her. She is the best Ob EVER & I am truly going to missing seeing her after I deliver my last and final and baby.

by Faith walker on Sep 10th, 2015

Best OB ive met.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Sep 8th, 2015

Dr. Freeman was professional and you can tell she loves what she do and is very knowledgeable. Great Experience every time!

by Nermin Zaki on Aug 3rd, 2015

She is the Best doctor ever, she delivered my first baby and I decided to follow with her in my second pregnancy, she's funny and have a great sense of humor. As well she responds to every question I have and shows her concern for the patient. I really recommend her.

DO NOT TRUST ONLINE REVIEWS show details DO NOT TRUST ONLINE REVIEWS
by Halye L. on Jun 16th, 2015

After getting an email explaining the fact I may miscarry I received one phone call from a nurse just simply telling me a hormone level was low and they will "try" to prevent a miscarraige. When I attempted to ask questions (obviously being just a little worried) she was unable to answer ANY of them. A couple hrs later I received another phone call from the medical assistant letting me know a prescription was called in to pretty much help prevent the "INEVITABLE" and if I experience cramps or bleeding to go to the hospital. She couldn't answer ANY OF MY QUESTIONS either! So I ask to speak to my actual DOCTOR and was told to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT of which I said I really just have a few questions, how am I unable to speak to her directly?? The nice medical assistant then said she'll "TRY" to get her to call me. Well five days later and still NO phone call. This is my second pregnancy, the first was a healthy pregnancy (I now have a perfectly healthy 3 year old boy, delivered by a phenomenal doctor who is simply no longer in practice) and so I know this is HIGHLY unprofessional when addressing these highly sensitive, potentially DEVASTATING issues. The staff cannot get a prescription right to save their lives. The anti nausea medication that was called in to my pharmacy wasn't covered by my insurance so please explain why the second one called in was something I was ALLERGIC to and was notated in my charts. Then the THIRD prescription called in is a drug recently known for causing BIRTH DEFECTS. How come I was the one reminding THEM of this? (The medical assistant's response? "Oh yeah...") Well here we go again, the dr wanted me to take a particular prenatal given by prescription... they screwed that up too! It took at LEAST three phone calls and one email to fix the anti nausea prescription and I'm not sure how many for the prenatal. I DO NOT FEEL SAFE HAVING MY BABY WITH THIS CLINIC and I implore you to PLEASE find another clinic if you are pregnant. There are so many COMPETENT clinics nearby that would be more passionate of the care of your unborn child and YOU. Do not let this staff be the one "caring" for you and your pregnancy because it simply WON'T HAPPEN.

by Jaquae Boyce on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Freeman has been by far AMAZING. I love her, feels like I've known her for forever. She is straightforward and honest. I can't say thank you enough, she has made my pregnancy quite fun, and smooth. I would recommend her to everyone that needs a GREAT OBGYN. Thank You for everything!

No Recommendation show details No Recommendation
Apr 4th, 2015

I WOULD NOT recommend this doctor. She suggested a procedure that I was told by two other doctors would not have helped my condition. Her inept care lead me to get a blood transfusion. Later, a nurse in another doctor's office told me about problems a physician in Freeman's practice had caused her and how it complicated her pregnancy.

Don't believe the online reviews show details Don't believe the online reviews
Mar 30th, 2015

Unprofessional and incredibly long wait time. I was also sent a prescription for post menepausal women. Which you should not take when pregnant and with asthma. I chose her off of her online reviews, they were not accurate to my actual experience.

Amazing clinic! show details Amazing clinic!
by Allie M. on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr.Freeman and the MacArthur clinic are just amazing all around! I would highly recommend them!

Best ObGyn show details Best ObGyn
by thulasi on Feb 17th, 2015

This is my first pregnancy and I've been going to Dr.Freeman, made me feel comfortable and relaxing considering I was terrified and scared at first. on top of being knowledgeable ,she puts you at ease talking like a friend. Her staff is also nice and helpful. Happy and confident that she will be delivering my first baby. would surely recommend to anyone expecting.

by Jhoana Martinez on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Freeman is GREAT, can go wrong having her as your OB. She has a great personality and she is very friendly. This will be the second time she delivers my baby . Her staff is great too.

by Hayley Spoolstra on Feb 1st, 2015

I was highly recommended by a close friend to see Dr. Freeman with my pregnancy and I love her! She actually listens to you and explains everything so you can understand it, she spends time with you and she genuinely cares about her patients and their families. She makes it a point to acknowledge everyone in the room and not just the patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone in search of a doctor!

love my dr show details love my dr
by Alicia Peterka on Oct 15th, 2014

I was highly recommended to see Dr. Freeman with my pregnancy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She listens to you and explains everything so you can understand it, she spends time with you and she genuinely cares about her patients and their families. She makes it a point to acknowledge everyone in the room and not just the patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone in search of a dr!

Awesome OBGYN show details Awesome OBGYN
by R. Wattz on Sep 17th, 2014

There are no words that can describe Dr. Freeman. She is just the best. It’s almost two years since I started seeing her and all my visits have always been awesome. I did a lot of research online about her before my first visit due to my past bad experience with an OBGYN and I have no regards so far. She is more than just a Doctor. On top of being knowledgeable work-wise, she is very friendly, a good listener etc. the list is just endless she is just brilliant. At times I normally forget that am a patient. I am currently expecting my first baby via her help and am so happy that she will be delivering my baby. I love her so much to the extend that I moved to another city but there is no way on earth I will switch her for another OBGYN in my city. So far she has made my first pregnancy journey relaxing and I am more than grateful. Her medical staff is also very professional and nice. The whole team is just great. I would recommend her to anyone anytime, because I just don’t see anyone not being able to connect with Dr. Freeman.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by ALBERTA FREENEY on Sep 10th, 2014

I have the most loving and caring doctor of all times. She has made me feel at ease as a patient for quite some time now. I am very happy that she is my Ob/Gyn and even more delighted that she will be the one delivering my first baby. I so love her. Such a sweet spirit and I recommend her to everyone even guys lol. So hats off to you Dr.Freeman you are one awesome human being and it spills into your medical profession. :)

Patient show details Patient
by Samara Ceasar on Aug 13th, 2014

Dr Freeman is a great and understanding doctor.

Good OBGYN show details Good OBGYN
by Maya O. on Jun 12th, 2014

The doctor is really friendly and answers all of my questions. The staff are also friendly and make me feel comfortable during my visits. I recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone expecting a baby.

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
by Ana Gomez on Jun 10th, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and I've been going to Dr.Freeman, from the beginning she has made me feel comfortable and is very reassuring. I can say she has been informative and has made sure I have access or knowledge of any resources I may need.I would highly recommend Dr.Freeman, she does a great job.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Jasmine Williams on May 22nd, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Freeman by some of her colleagues at Kelsey-Seybold in Houston, Texas. I am 7.5 months pregnant and I've been coming to her since my 12th week. She has been absolutely amazing. Every question gets answered. Every concern is addressed. I witness her genuine care during every appointment and I am so happy that she's my doctor. She's like a big sister. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Sangita Uprety on May 8th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Wiyatta Freeman for last 7 Months. I was very nervous in the beginning as this is my first pregnancy. I was referred by one of my co-worker. I am glad I chose Dr Freeman as my Oby/Gynae Doctor. She is very helpful and answers all my question and queries. She is one of the great Doctor I have ever met.

Angel In Scrubs show details Angel In Scrubs
by Alberta Freeney on Apr 23rd, 2014

I don't know who or what led me to find Dr.Freeman, but I am very thankful to God above for her. She has made me feel so comfortable along with the staff and I will forever be a patient. And yes I do get to say she is my doctor for my first pregnancy and taught me to do it the natural way and use vitamins and not fertility drugs. She is simply amazing. <3.

Love Dr. Freeman show details Love Dr. Freeman
by Alisha B. on Mar 27th, 2014

I have been a patient for over 2 years. Dr. Freeman has been a great doctor to me. She is caring, informal, and patient. The Entire MAC/OBGYN group is AWESOME!

Patient show details Patient
by Jealena Suttles on Mar 26th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Freeman for about 3 years and I absolutely adore her. She is a very nice and persistent doctor. She is very funny and outgoing and she makes me feel like she really cares. She has a genuine heart and I am glad for her to be my OB/GYN for my first baby.

A Really Great OB/GYN show details A Really Great OB/GYN
by Jealena Suttles on Mar 18th, 2014

I have been going to Doctor Freeman since I was 16 years old. I have a really good bond with her and I have the pleasure of her being my OB/GYN for my first child. I am now 19 years old and she has helped me in more ways than one. Her overall demeanor is very professional, but she does care single handily about all of her patients. My older sister is now wanting to switch to being her patient because at every doctor's appointment she bonds with Dr. Freeman as well. She truly does have a calling in her line of work. I am grateful for her.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Lakessa Jackson on Mar 17th, 2014

I have been going to MacArthur OB/GYN for the pass 7 months. My experience has beed great. Dr Freeman as been fantastic with helping me and my husband through the process. Whatever questions I have she makes sure to answer in a way that we can surly understand. I never have to be in the office long. Dr Freeman and the staff are very helpful and prompt. Thanks Dr Freeman and staff..

My First Pregnancy show details My First Pregnancy
by Jordan Steelman on Mar 5th, 2014

From the first time I met Dr. Freeman at a clinic I was working at she was the sweetest and had been looking for a new OBGYN since I was new to the area I decided to go see her. Dr. Freeman has been there the entire way and has helped ease the progress of pregnancy, at least as much as it can be eased. I would highly recommend her to any girl looking for someone who will be there to answer all their questions.

Dr. Freeman show details Dr. Freeman
by allison lopez on Feb 19th, 2014

I've enjoyed having her as my doctor. She delivered my son and will soon deliver my daughter. She is always smiling and a joy to talk to.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Yara Guerrero on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Freeman is awesome! She is very friendly and also funny. She does a nice job of making you feel comfortable and welcomed when you come in for your appointment. She has definitely made our first pregnancy experience memorable! :)

by Deepthi on Jan 8th, 2014

When I found out I was pregnant with my second child I knew right away I would be going to see Dr. Freeman again. Dr. Freeman is a very sweet lady, She is easy to talk. I would recommend her to everyone.

Ms.Dr.Wonderful show details Ms.Dr.Wonderful
by Vijayalakshmi Muthukrishnan on Jan 6th, 2014

I am really happy that I chose Dr, Wiyatta Freeman. As it is my first pregnancy I was little nervous initially, But Dr. Freemann and her staff made each of my doctor visit very comfortable and informative.

My OBGYN show details My OBGYN
by Alexandra Schlicker on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr.Freeman is a great doctor, Dr. freeman has been my doctor since I was 17 and I first found out I was having my first baby I was nervous and scared she made me feel comfortable and was considerate to my feelings she has been more than just a doctor she has been my guidance through my pregnancy's and now im 21 having my baby number 2 which she will also be delivering I highly recommend Dr.Freeman she is an amazing Doctor and is always on top of things

by Anna Underwood on Dec 9th, 2013

Dr. Freeman is a very confident and caring doctor. She helps you with what you need to know and is always in a great mood. She puts your doubts to rest and answers all the questions you ask. I've been seeing her for about 6 months now and every visit has been worth it. The office staff are very friendly and helpful and make everything easy when it comes to appointments or questions that I may have. I would strongly recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

MacArthur OBGYN review show details MacArthur OBGYN review
by Folashade Dosunmu on Dec 6th, 2013

I love the office, the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Experiences with Dr. Freeman show details Experiences with Dr. Freeman
by Arunika Mandal on Nov 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Freeman in Irving Office since the beginning of my second pregnancy, and i am confident on her and her practice. All the staff are friendly and efficient. Doc. Freeman is friendly, helpful, and prompt, and has answers to everything a patient can have doubts about. She is very particular about the health and well being of her patients, and i hope for a smooth journey for the rest of my preganancy and delivery.

by Karla Acosta on Nov 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Freeman for about 4 months and the experience has been awesome! This will be my first child and although I was fearful at first she has been great at keeping me at peace. Dr. Freeman is a very sweet lady, she is easy to talk to and does not make you feel that you are just another patient. She is very caring and has treated me well. I would and have been recommending her to family and friends!

Great Doctor..Great Experience..Great Staff show details Great Doctor..Great Experience..Great Staff
by Breanna Quintanilla on Oct 16th, 2013

I had my first Experience At Dr. Freeman's Office at the Bedford Location. I can say my experience was awesome! Very comforting, her staff was helpful and so nice. She answered all my questions and concerns and treated me like a person just not like another patient. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Best Ob/Gyn so far! show details Best Ob/Gyn so far!
by Mandeep Kaur on Sep 19th, 2013

Dr. Freeman is the best ob/gyn physician that I have came across so far. She is very friendly and easy to interact with. Seems Bold and Brave that can make wise decisions for you without panic during Labor and Delivery. Great Staff but can improve on responses from Nurses.

by Markesha Howell on Sep 2nd, 2013

I have been going to the Euless clinic to see Dr Freeman for about 6 months now and the experience has been very good. Dr Freeman always greets you with a smile, and she is very humble and down to earth. And I would recommend her to anyone needing a OBGYN.

Dr Freeman/ 4dsono show details Dr Freeman/ 4dsono
by samantha andrade on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Freeman has been my dr. since I was 9 weeks. She has been very good to me and my family through my pregnancy, I like how shes in and out. She answers any questions I have or concerns. I most definatly will refer her to any of my friends or family.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Gemma on Jul 29th, 2013

I have had great experience so far during my pregnancy at the Euless Office with Doctor Freeman. All the staff are friendly and efficient and I have never had to wait long to be seen. They have been really flexible with any rescheduling I have had and using the online patient portal has been awesome and saved a lot of time when it comes to viewing test results.

by Tanya Ruiz on Jul 23rd, 2013

When I found out I was pregnant with my second child I knew right away I would be going to see Dr. Freeman again. She is a great obstetrician! She is friendly, helpful, and prompt. I would recommend her to everyone.

by Samantha Andrade on Jul 12th, 2013

I have been coming to Dr. Freeman since I was 9 weeks preganant so about 4 months. My overall experience with her and the staff at MacArthur OBGYN has been pretty good. The ladies in the office are very friendly upon arrrival and answer any of your questions you may have. I have yet to wait long to at least go to the back to wait for my appointment. The nurses are always friendly busy but nice. Dr. Freeman is very cheerful and is always in a joking mood. She doesnt just make you feel like a patient. The only complaint I have is that I feel my time with her is rushed due to the fact she is so busy. I tend to forget some questions and concerns I have because she is in and out so quickly. Other than that a great Doctor and Clinic.

Highly Recomended show details Highly Recomended
Jul 12th, 2013

She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Makes me feel comfortable and takes the time to answer all of my questions.

Review show details Review
by Felicia Nunez on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Freeman is very friendly and caring. I am a new and young mother and Dr. Freeman explains in details how different things offect me and my baby. They are very detailed. My appointments are within a timely matter and the wait time is acceptable. They frequently monitor my baby. I am confident that everything will be taken care of.

Freeman Is Awesome show details Freeman Is Awesome
by Maranda Graham on Jun 17th, 2013

I like that Dr. Freeman is easy to talk to, and I will always remember that she is a sweet person. I'd tell a friend that if she ever needs OB-GYN that Dr. Freeman is their best bet. Dr. Freeman is friendly, smart, and makes you feel comfortable. I'd definitely go see her again!

Excellent service show details Excellent service
by Catrina Calderon on Jun 14th, 2013

I like the environment it's clean , and the staff are nice and get me in and out in a quick manner. I would recommend others to Dr.Freeman.

WONDERFUL! show details WONDERFUL!
by Mindi MIchalak on Jun 10th, 2013

I adore Dr. Freeman. She is so incredibly sweet and wonderful. She listens to me and my significant other and our concerns. She keeps me calm in the most stressful time in my life. I love her staff. They work with me and my schedule and I'm never there longer than 40 minutes total. When I showed up with my entire family to view the first grandbaby sono they were wonderful and understanding. Will recommend to ANYONE. I have never been to a better doctor than her.

by Shikha Sharma on Jun 5th, 2013

I am pregnant with our first child and we are so happy that we chose Dr Freeman to be our Obgyn. She takes the time to listen and answer all of our questions. I would certainly recommend her to friends and family.

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
by Tammi Luckey on Jun 1st, 2013

Dr. Freeman is a great doctor, very friendly! She is very knowledgeable and helpful about my situation. I would highly recommend her.

MacArthur Ob/ Gyn show details MacArthur Ob/ Gyn
by Monique Thompson on May 13th, 2013

I absolutely love this place!! MacArthur Ob/ Gyn is one of the best doctor's offices I've have been to in many years. I am 30 weeks pregnant with a high risk pregnancy. I've had to go to this office for weekly since I was 23 weeks pregnant. I feel so comfortable and at ease going in. All the staff there is so nice and friendly. I really enjoy not having to run around town getting different tests and procedures done. It is so convieny for me to be able to get my doctor's visit, sono and lab work done in one place.To add to all of the greatness, I believe that I have one of the best doctor there is at MacArthur Ob/Gyn. Although I haven't had the chance to meet any of the others my doctor, Dr Wiyatta Freeman is amazing! She cares about all of my questions and she is truly concerned. I would recommend MacArthur Ob/ Gyn to any woman who is looking for great care and support!!!

Best ob/gyn dr show details Best ob/gyn dr
May 9th, 2013

Dr Freeman is nice, funny and informative. Caring and takes time to answer any questions that I have regarding my pregnancy. Enjoy my visits w/ her , she's just great!!

I felt at home... show details I felt at home...
by L. JONES on Apr 23rd, 2013

At the time of my first visit I was very nervous because I was afraid I would not get the attention and welcoming I was used to from my old doctor. Well was I wrong. At nearly 6 months pregnant taking on a new doctor is uncomfortable but the moment Dr. Freeman entered my room and offered a firm and caring handshake I sighed with relief. She was fun to chat to and and knew a plan of action. I also appreciate the fact I was given samples of prenatal vitamins that better met my needs. I am relieved that I do not have to wait long periods of time for appointments not to be seen.

Great OBGYN show details Great OBGYN
Apr 10th, 2013

Dr Freeman was the best decision I made for my OBGYN. She is always so helpfull with all the question of a 1st time mom. I always get in to see her prompted. Thanks for all your patience with me Dr. Freeman and Staff.

by Mary Perez on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Freeman is the first female doctor that I have ever had. I wish I would have found her sooner! This is my second pregnancy and she makes you feel very comfortable at every visit. She is genuinely nice and truely cares about your well being. She answers all your questions and makes sure you fully understand what she is saying. The whole staff at MacObgyn are all very nice and helpful as well. They get you in out very fast. The wait time to see the doctor is never very long. I would definitely recommend anyone I know.

The Best show details The Best
by Cleotilde Moreno on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Freeman is the best OBGYN!! She's very nice and cares about her patient's even when it doesn't involve medical matters.

by elizabeth sanchez on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Freeman makes me feel comfortable, answers all of my questions and concerns i have., she’s so nice . I would recommend her to anyone looking for an obgyn. The staff is so nice they get me in and out fast, they are always helpful and friendly and also answer questions you have , she doesn't hide anything you need to know , she will tell you everything up front, i feel very comfortable with her!!!

Great Place show details Great Place
by Rachell Costin on Mar 27th, 2013

I really like how everyone is so nice. They get me in and out fast. She makes sure to answer all my questions and makes sure I have a great experience. This is my second child and I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know.

by Natasha Gotcher on Mar 7th, 2013

Very knowledgable, get's you in and out quickly, very nice. Sometimes I feel as if I can't ask questions on stuff, though it could jus be my hormones! Overall I would recomend for a friend.

by Samantha Snider on Mar 6th, 2013

Great doctor, always concerned and helpful. Gives good advice and listens well. Would recommend!

by Susan Stevenson on Mar 5th, 2013

I went to Dr. Freeman while pregnant with my daughter. She was amazing. Very up front about things and eased my fears. I moved out of town after my daughter's birth and found a new Dr. He could not figure out why I was having pains. I finally drove over an hour back to Dr. Freeman. She figured out what was wrong with me in one visit. I will never stray from her again. I am currently pregnant with my 4th child and she has been great this time around also. She is concerned for her patients and only wishes to help them.

My Review show details My Review
by Catherine Vickers on Jan 31st, 2013

When i first found Dr. Freemen i was a bit nervous . But after my first visit i loved her she's nice , she doesn't hide anything you need to know , she will tell you everything up front. She has helped me through a lot an i think of her not only a Doctor but a friend as well. She was there when i needed her , when i was going through a rough time. I can say she is one caring Doctor. I feeel very comforable with her!

Best Experience show details Best Experience
by Y.V on Jan 17th, 2013

My sister in-law recomended Dr. Freeman, after she had a negative experience with her previous Doctor during her first pregnancy. After I found out I was pregnant, I immediately knew I would go to Dr. Freeman. I have had the best experiece so far. She is dedicated, friendly and caring, a doctor who caters to her patiens and makes them feel very comfortable.

My Review - LaShonda Woolfolk show details My Review - LaShonda Woolfolk
Dec 3rd, 2012

I love the office and staff at MacArthur OB/Gyn, they are always very friendly and helpful. Dr. Freeman is great about answering any questions or concerns that I have and I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman to people that I know because she is very down to earth and easy to communicate with. The only reason the waiting time was marked as good is because of course there are instances where Dr. Freeman is running behind because she is at the hospital which is completely understandable. I did appreciate the fact that in that type of situation there was another doctor in the practice that was able to visit with me in her absence. I think Dr. Freeman is a great doctor and worth considering when looking for an Ob/Gyn.

Detailed and Cautious show details Detailed and Cautious
Nov 30th, 2012

Dr. Freeman pays close attention to every aspect of a patient. She takes every precaution she can to insure that the patient is comfortable and in excellent health. She will try to catch complications before they arise. I feel like sometimes she doesn't give too much information, but as long as you ask questions she will answer them completely. You just have to know what to ask.

Dr. Freeman- Jessica H. show details Dr. Freeman- Jessica H.
Nov 8th, 2012

My overall experience with going to see Dr. Freeman is excellent never had so much information and great quality with a doctor ever. I enjoy the way she connects with the patient as well as knowing her medical issues and taking care of business on hand. I would highly recommend her.

Sep 10th, 2012

Love Dr. Freeman. Makes me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. Would highly recommend to my friends

Rating, Alissa Delgado show details Rating, Alissa Delgado
Sep 4th, 2012

I think Dr.Freeman is a really caring Doctor she answers all of my questions and gives me a lot of helpful advice. She never leaves me waiting to long and finishes up her job in a timely matter. I'm really pleased that she will be the Doctor delivering my baby.

Cianna Hollins Regarding Dr Freeman show details Cianna Hollins Regarding Dr Freeman
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Freeman is the best obgyn ever! From the first visit she made me feel very welcome and at ease.Not only is she intelligent and knowledgeable but she genuinely cares for her patients. If you live in Irving and choose macarthur obgyn than choose dr Freeman as your obgyn!!!!

Jul 15th, 2012

Dr. Freeman is professional and personable. She can always brighten up the room and make you laugh even in an uncomfortable or unfortunate situation.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
Jul 12th, 2012

She is by far the nicest doctor I have ever had. She is very professional, but knows how to make you feel comfortable in the office and in the room. I will be coming back ONLY for her.

Nice and friendly Drs and nurses show details Nice and friendly Drs and nurses
Jun 25th, 2012

I love this office, it has a nice and clean enviorment and everyone is extremely friendly. I never have to wait long at all i'm waiting maybe 15 min at the most to be seen. My Dr. Freeman is also a great Dr. she listens to everything I have to say and any concerns that I may have and when I request some information from her i get it back almost immediately :) I would most likely recommend this office to other people

My husband and I love Dr. Freeman show details My husband and I love Dr. Freeman
Jun 25th, 2012

I've never waited in the waiting rooom more than 10 or 15 minutes at the most to be called back. Dr. Freeman's medical assistants are nice, friendly, and compliment Dr. Freeman very well. She gives you any info you may need, want, and answers all questions. She very good but down to earth. A winning combination. My husband and I love Dr.Freeman!

good experience show details good experience
Jun 3rd, 2012

My experience is pretty good with Dr. Freeman. Courtesy and kindness. No waiting time at the office and she worry about the health of the patient

Never Again show details Never Again
May 22nd, 2012

If you are overweight, do not see Dr. Freeman. I have never had a doctor make me feel so uncomfortable. I was already in a stressful financial situation, and she made my pregnacy even more stressful. She wasn't very helpful with anything, and she would even walk out before I was threw asking questions! I didn't have enough time to find another doctor and I wish I now that I did!!! My whole family seen how insensitive she was.. she didn't care about me at all, but she sure put up a great front!

Good Care show details Good Care
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Freeman is a great OB I ever had she has a great personality. Always answer my question and I don't leave her office with any dought. She has a great experience.Always a friendly atmosphere when I go to my appointments.

Jeannette Nunez show details Jeannette Nunez
Apr 26th, 2012

Dr.Freeman is a great doctor, she is nice and friendly, there is hardly any wait time when i go for office visits. I have had a good experience with her office.

Audra Brown show details Audra Brown
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr Freeman is the BEST Doctor I've come in contact with! She's very knowledgeable and cares very much. She is very polite and wants the best for you. She delivered my first child and is soon to deliver my second. I wouldn't trade her for another OBGYN if you paid me.

Monique L. Pre-natual Care show details Monique L. Pre-natual Care
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Freeman is a very caring physician when it comes to her patients. Freeman listens to everything you have to say before telling you what is wrong and how she treats the issue. Both offices are very well organized, and her times are very flexible. She has two offices which makes it easier to see her at any time, and at any location. Dr. Freeman is very knowledgeable and respectful.

Arwa Zughbi 3-2-86 show details Arwa Zughbi 3-2-86
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Freeman is easy to talk to and really friendly.

Dr Freeman is Great show details Dr Freeman is Great
Mar 12th, 2012

Shes a great doctor. The first doctor to ever make me feel comfortable.

Carrie Walker show details Carrie Walker
Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Freeman is the best doctor ever!!!! she is understanding and caring!! She has a great attitude!!

Feb 13th, 2012

Dr. Freeman's bedside manner is impeccable. She ensures that her patients are knowledgeable about their health and offers loving and caring advice.

Areli's Experience show details Areli's Experience
Jan 30th, 2012

My doctor is Dr. Freemam. She is one of the most humble and easy to get alone with. Ever since my first appointment she has showed me affection towards my health and my baby's health. I love that she is easy to talk to and explains things when I do not understand something. I definitely would recommend her to my friends and family!

Niketa MCclain show details Niketa MCclain
Jan 23rd, 2012

I love the way Dr. Freeman takes the time to answer any questions and makes u understand.She takes that mom role and I like that. She makes u feel at easy about what u are going through.She is treat foward but she do it in a caring matter. I love her as my OB/GYN and tells all my friends about her.She seem like she loves her job.

Amber Whitworth-Downey show details Amber Whitworth-Downey
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Freeman is. A great dr. Sweet caring and treats me with respect. She does not rush out the door. She has a great spirit and loves what she does

Jan 23rd, 2012

i love the way Dr.Freeman speaks to me during our visits. She explains everything in a way thats understandable if your not so sure of certain medical terms. She is very caring Dr. And never rushes out the door. Im pleased to have her as my Dr. I would recommend her to anyone in search of an OB/GYN

Review show details Review
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Freeman is a knowledgable doctor who cares about her patiens. She follows up and is informative about your condition. She answers questions thoroughly and would definitely recommend her to other patients.

Worst Dr Ever show details Worst Dr Ever
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr Freeman did not spent enough time with me and did not even dignose me properly.Her humour is very sarcastic and slightly taunting.She has no idea when to be serious and when to joke and gave me no peace of mind.And honestly they are only getting soo many good revies is because the are asking people to write review and print a copy to get discount on sonograms.I am cuttently searching for another Dr...Never ever going back there again.!!!

Jan 4th, 2012

did great love ya

Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr. Freeman is awesome and really knows what she is doing. This i smy first pregnancy and it is a high risk. She is caring for me as well as she has also refered me to a few other specialists who she reccomends and also works very closely with. Anytime I have any tests done, she always makes sure I get the results as son as they get them. I would definetly reccomend her to others.

Great Doctor and Staff! show details Great Doctor and Staff!
Dec 15th, 2011

I have had a high risk pregnancy from the beginning, Dr. Freeman and her staff are always caring and willing to make me feel more at ease about things. She is very understanding about what I am going through and never makes me feel like I'm calling too much or I'm over-reacting, like some doctors do. They're always very helpful in answering my questions and are very quick at returning phone calls. I will definitely keep her as my ob/gyn once I have my baby!

Ideal Doctor show details Ideal Doctor
Dec 13th, 2011

Being only 28, I never knew that building a real relationship with your Dr. was vital to your health. This is exactly what I got after becoming her patient. A real Doctor/Patient relationship. There were things she taught me about myself and the time spent in the room is personal. She remembers you when you come back!

Great Physician!!!! show details Great Physician!!!!
Nov 25th, 2011

I came to Dr. Freeman in DESPERATE need of a change, I was seeing a physician who had absolutely no care of me or the well being of the child I am carrying. On my first visit I called her a "breath of fresh air". She is always so attentive to what I'm going through and has always been a delight to see. She informs me of what's to come and keeps me calm when I'm really freaking out lol. I would recommend her to ANYONE for the care of their unborn child as well as the care of ones self. Words can't express what a joy she is and I'm looking forward to the delivery process and many more visits with Dr. Freeman. #teamfreeman lol

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Nov 18th, 2011

I LOVE MY DOCTOR SHE TREATS YOU LIKE A PERSON AND IS SO DOWN TO EARTH. SHE IS VERY PERSONAL AND I LOVE THAT SHE IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PREGNANCY. I HAD REALLY BAD MORNING SICKNESS AND SHE GOT MY TREATMENT THAT HELPED ME GET BETTER. I HAVE TWO OTHER KIDS AND THIS TREATMENT WAS NOT OFFERED TO ME IN THE PAST BY MY OTHER DOCTORS. IT MADE THE FIRST MONTHS OF THIS PREGNANCY 100 TIMES BETTER. PRECIOUS WESLEY

my experience show details my experience
Nov 11th, 2011

i was refered by my cousing and was a little spectical at first because its my first child and wanted the best. so far i feel very comfortable with her and she has a very good sence of humor, not mean at all. the staff is very nice since the beggining!

Nov 9th, 2011

I like my doctor, she is always nice. she answers all the questions i might have and she is very helpful i would recamend her to others.

Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Freeman and all the staff at MacArthur OB/GYN make me feel so comfortable during my visits. Even procedures I dread, like having blood taken, has been easy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman and MacArthur OB/GYN.Elizabeth Rodgers

Nov 2nd, 2011

In all honesty, most of the reviews on here are false or exaggerated because the practice offers a discount on 4d sonograms if you post a review about the doctors online. I had a horrible experience with this doctor and the practice, and will never return.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Freeman is my OBYN for my second child. My first doctor was unpleasant. He made me feel uncomfortable and rushed. I would have to wait at least an hour in the waiting room just to see him. So switching to Dr. Freeman has been a wonderful change. She is so down to earth and makes talking to her and asking her questions comfortable. When I set in the waiting room I never have to wait more than 15 minutes and of course I always show up early too. I have been so pleased with my ultra sounds. They have been longer and I have gotten one more then with my last doctor and I also am offered a 4D at a great price. I did not even know what a 4D ultra sound was with my last doctor. So altogether I have had a great experience with Dr. Freeman and Macarther OBGYN.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Wiyatta Freeman is the most amazing doctor. She has a great sense of humor. She really met my expectations. I would definitely refer her to anyone that is looking for a OB/Gyn.

Judy Elizabeth Hernandez show details Judy Elizabeth Hernandez
Sep 26th, 2011

I have had an extremely delightful time with my doctor. She has helped my husband and I to prepare for our son in every way possible. Any complications or worries I may have she tells me what I am experiencing. She is a very lively and funny person and her character relaxes me. I thank her for everything she has done and I would highly recommend her to any women.

My 2nd Baby :) show details My 2nd Baby :)
Sep 23rd, 2011

This is my first time with Dr Freeman and she is very nice. She listens and answers all my questions and is very caring.

Hi Dr. Freeman show details Hi Dr. Freeman
Sep 20th, 2011

I am a first time mom and as much as I have questions about being pregnant Dr. Freeman of couse explained everything completely through with me me. And she's a very outgoing person which made me very comfortable around her as well as my husband who is a foriegner. She always tried to have a conversation with him even tho he does not speak it very well and tries not to make him feel left out. always smilin

Tanya Ruiz show details Tanya Ruiz
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr. Freeman is wonderful. I am having my first child, so as you can imagine I was very nervous during my first visit! I didn't know what to expect or what I had to do. Thankfully I got a very helpful doctor who listens to my concerns and helps me feel at easy. She is very nice and caring but the thing I like most about here is her sence of humor, I always walk out of there with a smile on my face. Both me and my partner really like her and would recommend her to everyone.

2nd time around show details 2nd time around
Sep 7th, 2011

I love this doc. She is someone who is easy to talk to and she makes this path a easy one. This is my 2nd time with her for my child being born and i wouldnt have it any other way!!

Sep 7th, 2011

so far she has made my first pregnancy a wonderful experience

Very friendly show details Very friendly
Aug 18th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Freeman has been good so far. She is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. However its hard to rate until the doctor has actually delivered your baby because thats where the doctors skills and experience really show.

Moriah Buckley show details Moriah Buckley
Aug 10th, 2011

I went to Dr. Freeman because I was recommended by a woman I began talkin to one day. She told me that Dr.Freeman was a great doctor and gave me her card. My overall experiences with Dr.Freeman are good. She has a very sarcastic and funny sense of humor that puts you at ease throughout your entire pregnancy. She answered all of my questions very clearly to where i could understand them instead of a bunch of medical mumbo jumbo. Im pleased with my doctor.

Aug 1st, 2011

The doctor was nice enough. The woman that took my blood was amazing at her job and friendly! The nurses, with the exception of the front desk, were unfriendly and had terrible "bedside manner." I felt horrible after my appointment, went home and made an appointment with a different doctor in a different practice.

Jul 24th, 2011

Very profesional staff.

Mai Nguyen show details Mai Nguyen
Jul 22nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Freeman because I needed a doctor closer to home and had afternoon appt on fridays. I can't be happier that she is my doctor. She's got a sense a humor and she relates with her patients very well. She made me feel very comfortable when I was there. I didn't know what to expect, since it is my first pregnancy. She was very straight forward and answered all the questions I had for her. She's very easy going and doesn't make me feel intimidated when I talk to her. I'm very satisfied with her.

Lynn Rajphoumy show details Lynn Rajphoumy
Jul 19th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman and I already have. She has a great sense of humor and she makes me feel comfortable. I don't get that with most doctors. She isn't judemental. She's very helpful and gives good advice.

Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Wiyatta Freeman is an amazing doctor. She has a great sense of humor and she's very caring. This is my first child and Dr. Freeman has made my experience very enjoyable considering I was terrified. She made me feel comfortable. Overall I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking for a OB/Gyn.

Deisy Ayala's review about Dr.Wiyatta Freeman show details Deisy Ayala's review about Dr.Wiyatta Freeman
Jul 14th, 2011

Iam very pleased so far... My appointments with Dr.Freeman have been none nerve racking and thats a plus for me. Thank you so much it makes it easier on me. Dr.Freeman is very friendly and profesional its hard to find a doctor that has both qualities.I have enojed sharing these moments with Dr.Freeman and her wonderful Staff. THANK YOU once again.

Rachel Fischer show details Rachel Fischer
Jun 30th, 2011

Several of my coworkers referred me to Dr. Freeman. She is thorough and funny and makes me feel comfortable, and her staff is very helpful and professional. I look forward to my appointments and have referred other people to her!

Diana Jones show details Diana Jones
Jun 18th, 2011

I was refered to Dr.Freeman and it was a great decision to see her. This is a new experience for me and she makes you feel comfortable. She answers all your questions, provides suggestions if you are having issues such as morning sickenss or inability to sleep. I really like that she interacts and seems more of a friend than just a doctor. Thanks Dr. Freeman for a great experience.

Cassandra Maddox show details Cassandra Maddox
Jun 9th, 2011

Every visit I have with Dr. Freeman I am left laughing at her. She doesnt try to make you comfortable you just feel it because of the way she make sure you are taking care of. I honestly feel like im being seen by a close friend or family member. I could be so concerned and overly stressed as a lot of mothers are when they are pregnant and she like takes the worry and stress away during our visits by being serious and yet putting me at ease with her personalilty. This is my first time having a female OB/GYN and I must say I am very impressed with her. My sister came with me for my ultrasound and met Dr. Freeman and when we left she even asked "do you get the feeling you know her even though you don't," so apparantly its not just me. Thank you Dr. Freeman.

Crystal Rodriguez show details Crystal Rodriguez
May 24th, 2011

The office is great and Dr Freeman is an excellent doctor. The first time that I had visited her was in 2009 and after that it was a little over 15 mths when I returned and she still remembered who I was and my history. It is hard to find a doctor like this in today's society. I recommend her to everyone.

Laqueshia Spears 12/28/1984 dr.freeman show details Laqueshia Spears 12/28/1984 dr.freeman
May 20th, 2011

Dr.freeman is a great doctor. She cares about your every need. She never lets a visit go by were she doesnt make me laugh. I feel if you want the best care call Dr.Freeman. She is the by far best doctor I've ever visited.

Mayra Rojas show details Mayra Rojas
Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Freeman is a good doctor. All these comments and rating about her don't lie. She attends you quickly , no need to be patient. I would recommend this doctor to anybody who is pregnant. You will be in good hands :)

Jan 14th, 2011

Overall I think she is a great doctor. i would recomend this doctor to anyone of my friends.

kaescha show details kaescha
Jan 11th, 2011

I love Dr. Freeman she is wonderful. she explains everything to me . she is very caring .I like the nurses their to because if they take along time to attend you they say sorry and in other places they don't.I will tell my friends to go their because their is great doctors and great people that take their time to attend you and help you out.

Best OB/GYN in irving tx show details Best OB/GYN in irving tx
by Samantha hernandez on Dec 21st, 2010

Everytime i go for my checkups with Dr.Freeman she makes me feel welcomed and comfortable to ask her any questions or concerns i have. She is also a funny doctor, that will always make you leave with a smile on your face. I recommend you get her as your OB/GYN if your a searching for the best you have found her.

Dec 16th, 2010

I love Dr Freeman. She works with me and all my questions and concerns. I never feel that i am being crazy in my line of questioning

From Crystal Lyles and Timothy Polley show details From Crystal Lyles and Timothy Polley
by Crystal Lyles & Timothy Polley on Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Freeman we think that you are an excellent Doctor. You tend to our needs as needed and answer any questions that we may have for you at the time of our visit. Your nurse is very efficient at returning our phone calls when we have concerns about how the pregnancy of our second baby is going. We appreciate you and your staff for all you do. Thank you so very much

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Oct 21st, 2010

Overall Dr. Freeman has been a great doctor after my expierence with one that was just horrible. She is very caring and has gone above and beyond to make this pregnancy go along smooth. Her office staff is very freindly and have been very responsive when i have called with questions and concerns. I would refer her as a doctor to anyone looking for someone who really cares about you and your baby.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Lauren on Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Freeman is a very kind and caring doctor. She has a great since of humor and makes you feel very comfortable. Her office is very friendly and personal, everyone knows you there by name. They also have a great online service where they set up your own personal account where you can see your results from any tests and retrieve any prescriptions almost instantly. I had my blood test results back the next day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is having a baby or needs a new OBGYN!!

I love Dr. Freeman show details I love Dr. Freeman
Oct 11th, 2010

Dr. Freeman is very patient and kind. She does seem a bit rushed at times, but she will definitely sit with you until you feel like all your questions are answered. She will write you an email with your lab results explaining the diagnosis and will respond if you have any questions. She has an incredibly positive outlook which really helped put me at ease when I was diagnosed with PCOS.

Oct 7th, 2010

I swtiched to Dr. Freeman from another doctor in her office and Dr. Freeman is fantastic!! My Husband and I love her.

Wiyatta Freeman (The BEST Ob Doctor) show details Wiyatta Freeman (The BEST Ob Doctor)
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Freeman is a very caring OB doctor. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and shows genuine interest and concern. I would refer her to any of my family or friends that become pregnant.She is truly God sent.

Venessa Martinez show details Venessa Martinez
by Venessa Martinez on Aug 25th, 2010

I really enjoy having Dr.Freeman as my OB Doctor. she is easy to talk to i would recommend friends and family to her.I can't wait for her to deliver my first born.

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
by SHWANDA SULLIVAN on Jul 11th, 2010

I LOVE DR FREEMAN SHE IS A NICE DR WITH A GREAT PERSONILITY VERY OUT GOIN, SHE MAKES ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. THE OFFICE STAFF IS NICE AND THE WAIT IS NOT LONG

Dr. Freeeman show details Dr. Freeeman
by Allison Reyes on Jun 28th, 2010

She is friendly, easy to talk to, Good sense of humor. Staff as always curteous. I dont feel rushed by her.

Jun 28th, 2010

Makes you feel comfortable. Easy to talk to. Good sense of humor.

Caring OB/GYN - by Rachelle V. show details Caring OB/GYN - by Rachelle V.
by Rachelle V. on Jun 11th, 2010

I really like Dr. Freeman for my OB/GYN. I am having my first child at 41 and she takes time to answer my concerns and make sure I understand. Her staff is professional and courteous and always timely. I appreciate that Dr. Freeman takes time herself to call me to follow-up on things. Very impressive. I would definitely recommend her for OB/GYN care.

by Autumn Utt on Jun 4th, 2010

I very much liked Dr. Freeman. She is very direct but also has a sense of humor which I appreciate. She also seems to have a lot of energy. She asked me a couple of times if I had anymore questions for her which made me feel like she cared.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Maria Oropeza-Blalock on Apr 27th, 2010

Dr. Freeman is by far the best Dr I have seen as far as Ob/Gyn. She is very caring and takes the extra step to make a patient feel comfortable to talk about anything no matter the issue. She makes follow-up calls to make sure an medication is going ok for the patient. I was placed in the hospital for a day and she made sure that I was comfortable and that I received the best possible care. I recommend her to everyone I know when they are looking for a great doctor.

GREAT JOB show details GREAT JOB
by dora leticia morales on Mar 23rd, 2010

I like my doctor she is the best.I like it because she is caring.i like the people their too because if they take along time to attend you they say sorry and in other places they don't.I will tell my friends to go their because their is great doctors and great people that take their time to attend you and help you out.

Friendly, Professional, and Competent show details Friendly, Professional, and Competent
Sep 21st, 2009

Dr. Freeman is the best OBGYN I have visited. She is very friendly and makes the patient feel at ease. I am most impressed with her follow ups. She calls to make sure that other referrals worked out, to see if a problem cleared up after medication, etc. I give her an A .