Dr. Wiyatta Freeman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 6th, 2016
Best Obgyn Private Doctor
I love ms freeman she is wonderful sweet very perfessional she good in delivering babies in other Obgyn practice if the hospital needs her she be on call for delivery precious babies vaginal c-section in vbac's as well she did my kids vaginal birth only had one c-section BEST DOCTOR EVER BETTER CHOOSE DOCTOR FREEMAN AT MCARTHUR OBGYN BEST SUPPER CLEAN CLINICS HER STAFF IN NURSE IS WONDERFUL KIND HEARTED LOVE THEM

October 26th, 2016
Dr. Freeman is Highly Recommended
I'm really fortunate to have Dr. Freeman. She is very wise and she actually listens to her patients. She treats every patient as an individual...not just a number like most other doctors. She takes the time to develop a one-on-one relationship with each patient. She does a great job specializing her treatment sometimes I forget she has other patients. Highly recommended

August 15th, 2016
This is my third Pregnancy with Dr Freeman she is well knowledged and there is not much of a wait. She is the only doctor I trust during my pregnancies I live 1 hour from her office now and i insist she needs to be my obgyn. Dr freeman is very kind and caring and takes in consideration all the personal wants in the pregnancy and the care she gives includes your needs. She is very patient and takes her times during the appointments as well.

July 6th, 2016
best obgyn ever!!!!!!!!!
as a first time mother, I was worried about what kind of dr I would have. and I'm glad I chose her. she is very smart and fun! makes it worth it! i would defiantly come back! she explained everything very clear and answered all questions. i feel blessed. thank you MacArthur Obygn!!! best clinic ever!!!!!!!!!!

June 16th, 2016
Dr freeman is amazing. I switched doctors halfwayhalfway through my pregnancy due to a change in my insurance. Granted I loved my original ob and I was convinced that my experience won't be as great with a new doctor and boy was I wrong. Dr freeman is world class. She is relatable and professional. Being a 1st time mom, I was very comfortable with her. My labor experience was great. I would def deliver with her again.

May 15th, 2016
Love Dr. Freeman
I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second child. Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. She is so friendly and she explains all my medical condition so clearly to me. I love all the stuff too. They are so caring and makes me feel very comfortable. Scheduling appointments is very easy too. They always give me a time of my convenience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman to family and friends.

March 21st, 2016
Great Dr. and awesome clinic
I love the staff, they are always welcoming and friendly. Dr. Freeman is the best she always answers any concerns that I might have, I feel comfortable when I am at the clinic. The wait time is super short I would recommended to anybody.

March 11th, 2016
Very good Doctor
Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. This is my first pregnancy and she has been very supportive and answers to all my questions and concerns. The wait time during visits is usually less. She is very friendly and makes me feel comfortable. Once she was in a hurry to go to the hospital for surgery but she made a point to call me back and answer any pending questions during the visit. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

March 10th, 2016
Dr. Wiyatta Freeman Review
I've first visited Dr. Freeman for irregular periods. She correctly diagnosed it as PCOS and prescribed medication. My periods became fairly regular since then. She is very friendly, speaks pretty fast and gives general answers if you ask a question (not a detailed ones). I choose her to be my OB/GYN for my pregnancy since she is very reliable and trusted one.

February 12th, 2016
Condescending at times does not understand my concerns, is very short do not feel compassionate with her at all, sorry to say

February 4th, 2016
Wiyatta Freeman
Dr.Freeman is so Amazing, this is my first pregnancy and she has made every step of the way easy.

January 28th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr Freeman has delivered my 2 year old and now soon to be daughter. I have never had a doctor quite like her. She is an amazing person. She listens to your concerns and does everything in her power to ease the fear of anything happening. I honestly wish I would had found her 11 years ago when I had my first son. Not to mention the nurse staff and the front desk they are all amazing at this clinic.