by Sam on Sep 9th, 2015

Dr. Ellis is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. Not only is he a specialist in his field; he cares! He care a lot about his patients. His knowledge, experience and very high education makes him the best at treating Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.

Best doctor I have ever had show details Best doctor I have ever had
Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Ellis is very professional caring and excellent excellent listener.

Caring and willing to work with his patrient needs show details Caring and willing to work with his patrient needs
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Ellis is the expert in dealing with any joijnt, nerve or neurological problems. We are fortunate not to have to make a drive so long we would just stay in bed and give up.

When I need help,,, show details When I need help,,,
by wendi r. on Oct 10th, 2009

I have a rather complicated tossed salad of events and Dr.is always there to help to help my husband and me, as I have developed a short term memory problem. While I generally handle my own paperwork, I am too ill now and he has been nothing but solicitous, concerned and working hard to change medication. I would not let any other Physician even touch my electrical charge. He challenges my mind to help preserve my sanity..... And I will miss Mrs. Ellis-she is sweet, smart and makes Dr.. behave and mind HIS Dr.