A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wm Dietze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietze graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dietze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wm Edward Dietze MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wm E. Dietze practice?
- Dr. Wm Dietze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wm Dietze practices Otolaryngology near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Otolaryngologists.