A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dietze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietze
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietze Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietze graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dietze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Dietze MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Dietze practice?
- Dr. William Dietze has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dietze practices Otolaryngology near Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Otolaryngologists.