A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schlaepfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schlaepfer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlaepfer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schlaepfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wirth Schlaepfer MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Schlaepfer practice?
- Dr. William Schlaepfer has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Schlaepfer practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.