A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Cwikiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cwikiel
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cwikiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Cwikiel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech Bogumil Cwikiel MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech B. Cwikiel practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Cwikiel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wojciech Cwikiel practices Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.