Dr. Wojciech Majewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wojciech Majewski?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Wojciech Majewski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

Pleasant experience

I had an eyelift lift (bleph). Dr. Majewski was thorough in explaining the procedure and what my expectations should be. However, my experience was much more pleasant than anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Majewski to all my friends and clients, and will continue to do so!

September 5th, 2017

A great Plastic Surgeon

My visits are not related to beauty, but to the aging skin that is surpassing my age. I had lost self-confidence and was becoming a prisoner in my home. Dr. Majewski helped to make my aging process a thing of the past and helped calm my fears of coming face-to-face with the public.

September 5th, 2017

i had a wonderful experience.

Dr Majewski is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I trust him. His surgical skill is the best that i have ever seen.

April 19th, 2011

I'd do it again!

December 4th, 2010

Excellent Experience

I saw Dr. Majewski for a breast augmentation. He and his staff were professional, courteous, and spent a significant amount of time discussing the procedure and my desires with me to ensure that I understood the process and would be pleased with the result. I could not be happier! Dr. Majewski gave me the perfect figure. Other physicians who have seen his work have complimented him as "one of the best plastic surgeons in Arkansas". I would return to him in a heartbeat.

October 11th, 2009

tummy tuck

I was under the impression that I was seeing one of the best plastic surgeons in Jonesboro for an abdominoplasty. Dr Majewski failed to mark or mention the potential outcomes of what I would be left with. My "donut" along with excess skin above the belly button and a HUGE scar from where my belly button was orginally is still here years later. I had seen a plastic surgeon in TN for something completely different but he seen the results and how embarrassed I was about this. The plastic surgeon informed me that I NEVER RECEIVED A FULL ABDOMINOPLASTY. The incisions were not in the correct location that this could have been preformed. I was asked if I had this done by a certified plastic surgeon. I was horrified. I have checked AMA to find that he is NOT a member. For those out there searching for a surgeon, PLEASE read all you can. To correct my failed procedure, I will need to have this whole abdominoplasty repeated and was told that I may still suffer the original scars from the first one by Dr Majewski due to the way the procedure was done. Some may think weight gain as a cause and brush this off. I am exactly the same amount as I was during the first surgery. KNOW YOUR DOCTOR before going under the knife.

March 16th, 2017