A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Nowak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Nowak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Calumet Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech Nowak DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech Nowak practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Nowak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wojciech Nowak practices Cardiovascular Disease near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chilton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.