Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wojciech Nowak
Dr. Wojciech Nowak, DO, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Coos Bay, OR, with another office in Appleton, WI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Nowak is affiliated with Bay Area Hospital, Garden City Hospital and Calumet Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wojciech Nowak has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Wojciech Nowak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coos Bay, OR.
Dr. Ricky Latham
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Coos Bay, OR 0 mi37
Dr. John Frank
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Coos Bay, OR 0 mi
Dr. Satyendra Giri
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Coos Bay, OR 0.25 mi24